hERE AT MOVING MOM, WE believe SNACKING AND breastfeeding GO HAND-IN-HAND. that’s WHY WE ARE SLIGHTLY OBSESSED WITH THESE NO BAKE, OAT AND apricot LACTATION eNERGY BALLS. thESE BALLS ARE SO EASY TO MAKE (PERFECT FOR BUSY MAMAS!) the NUTRIENT-RICH OATS AND BREWERS YEAST have BEEN FOUND TO help WITH MILK supply IN BREASTFEEDING MAMAS DUE TO THE HIGH LEVELS OF IRON, ZINC and b vitamins. we couldn't resist sharing this recipe with you!
- 1/3 cup Coconut oil (melted)
- 1/2 cup Raw Almond Butter
- 1 cup Organic Dried Apricots
- 1 cup Rolled Oats
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 3 tbsp Brewers Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Optional: We added Chia Seeds and Collagen Powder to give these balls an extra boost
- Hemp Seeds to garnish
- Start by melting the Coconut Oil over the stove.
- Next, add all the dry ingredients and the melted Coconut Oil into a food processor and mix until a sticky dough has formed.
- You can add a tbsp of water if needed to help bind the ingredients together.
- Roll the balls by hand and then option to roll the balls in a small plate of Hemp Seeds to coat the outside of the ball and to give them some added texture.
- Place the rolled ball on a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the balls in the refrigerator.
we hope you enjoy them as much as we do!